Just when you thought God wouldn't push you forward...

Recently I took part on a "Beta" course ( which was intended as a follow up to our Alpha course), and run at our curate's house, to look at some of the stories Jesus told and what they meant.

The day before the course started I had been either reading/listening to an inspirational Christian speaker online, and I remember walking away from my computer thinking along the lines of  "I can't imagine I will ever be like that, I am sure that I will only ever go as far as Church once a week and that God won't want me to do anymore, I will be just one of those people that just goes to Church every Sunday and that will be as far as it goes."

In the midst of these thoughts, the phone rang. It was the curate, asking me to confirm that I would definitely be there on the first Beta session the following evening...

Comments

Popular Posts