Show Me What You Mean and The New Home

In a previous post Show Me What You Mean I talked about how I had recently become debt free and now I was thinking about all these possibilities to give money to charity. It was during these thoughts of course that God interrupted me and told me I would need that money for myself.

Confusing... But shortly after, I found myself booking onto my dream voluntary work/holiday in South Africa and then only a matter of weeks ago, I was on the internet when I stumbled on a house for sale which I fell in love with, and after a second viewing I couldn't bear the thought of not having. It was me to my very core... and for some many reasons is so right, and the process is of course proving a little more complicated and with a number of expenses that I had just never had anticipated.

If, holding God's hand, it all goes though then I will tell you about the journey I took, and what is so perfect about the place.

"You will need that money for yourself" God said. That was about 3/4 months ago. I didn't know what Father meant...

The holiday was one thing, but then the house too? Now I do...

Daddy, You know everything before me. You are the Hand I hold through it all. I love you deeply and want to hold onto you in times of both blessing and testing.

Louise x

Comments

  1. Hey, cool. Where is the house? Hearer Oxford, I hope?
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and it is very beautiful, very cottagey and near nature - I feel like one of God's very spoilt children right now... :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts