How God Walked Me Through My House Move!!! Part 1.

I wanted to tell you in parts what happened about my move into the house God chose for me. Here's part 1!!

I was not really looking seriously to move this year. I certainly didn't expect to see somewhere in End Jan/Early Feb of this year and be living there in April!

Then one evening, I found a place that took hold of my heart on the web. I went to see it the next day. Days later I was on a second viewing and put an offer in. The house had previously been sold, the vendors has lost their buyer at the last minute, and nearly losing their hold of the house they were going to move into.

I came along at the right time when they had dropped their selling price and it was more affordable to me. But of course selling my house put me on shakey territory with other potential buyers who might bid more or get into some kind of bidding competition.

Then a suggestion came in could rent my house, and a friend who I'd previously spoken to about selling my house to, came in with an offer to buy half my house so releasing equity for the deposit with us renting out my old house in joint names. And so my offer was accepted on the basis that I had become like a first time buyers and so the purchase process began.

Comments

Popular Posts