I'm back after a delay. God has been keeping me busy!!!

So I have now moved into my dream home. It is better than perfect. Perfect is not adequate to describe it. It is cottagey with character and yet does not require any major maintenance work. It is on the edge of woods, I am surrounded by birdsong and the sounds of nature. The garden is a bit of wilderness with promise, it looks like it merges into the trees behind. There is a little apple tree with beautiful blossoms that figures as one of its main features.

In short it is more than my perfect place to live. Even I could not have come up with all the things this place means to me.

When God blesses you with something that is beyond perfection, in both its' substance and its' timing, you cannot thank Him enough, shedding every ounce of your heart to Him in prayer at the foot of your bed still does not cover it, and yet He is happy to have blessed you with a beautiful gift.

Throughout the house move, which happened at breakneck speed, God helped me through what occasionally became quite a stressful time, but inspite of it all, I held His hand and came to understand that everything was in His hands.

Comments

Popular Posts