"You're right about this God thing aren't you?"

For months, on and off, I have been praying for a friend to encounter God. He is a dear, dear friend. He is more experienced and intelligent than me, he could wipe the floor with me in a debate, but for all of that we really value and put our everything into our friendship which is almost 10 years strong.

Since I turned back to God less than a year ago, I have encouraged him to explore God as a real possibility. Needless to say, we have had conversations, none of which I found too challenging that I couldn't cope with, but of a nature that made me feel that he would stay in fairly entrenched in his agnostic position. He wanted personal proofs, he wanted evidence.

Then yesterday, we were sat in the car. I was driving. We were talking about how lucky we had both been. And, he said to me, out of the blue, "You're right about this God thing, aren't you?"

I had to turn away to hide my face that lit up.

Then, a little later I had the car to myself...

I said "Thankyou so much Father" and I was filled with joy.

With Father, all things are possible. Miracles happen provided you ask for what is right, just and true...

My beautiful Father, I love you so much xx

Comments

Popular Posts