Thankyou for listening, thankyou for answering my prayers...

I have pretty come to the end of praying for a particular situation  - there is a sense that you have said what you needed to say, God has listened and you just thank Him for listening and that He has answered your prayer, although you may not ever know how, unless it involves you or someone you know.

When that happens, a particular prayer reaches it's natural conclusion, gaps start appearing and new needs come to your attention. I have found prayer easier when I think I am praying for the right things and what I believe God wants me to pray about. I am not perfect, I make mistakes everyday, but because I am the daughter of the King of Kings, and a gracious loving One, I can stand in mind's eye before Him and ask with courage, for the right things.


Comments

Popular Posts