Living life with Purpose

I have of recent been pretty confused as to what next. Am I in the right Church, what do I do next, why is my spiritual side not growing as I would like it to be. God has blessed me greatly and yet I struggle with impatience and a fear that I won't do something great in partnership with God before I pass away, and that furthermore, that thing, whatever it is does not seem to have come to fruition. I have an idea, a dream of what I would like to do, but it is not syncing up with what is happening now and even that it is synced up with what God wants for me. And yet I am seeing answers to prayer in my life and God hears and understands better than I where I need to be.

To alleviate this almost restless state, I am trying to get more purposeful in my spiritual growth. A friend recommended a book called iChoose2 Love My Life which you can purchase on this 'iBloom in Life' site which sets out a weekly step by step voyage ( which lasts a year) to both transforming and loving your life. You can also choose to become part of an iBloom comunity where you can be supported by coaches and a broader comunity who will help you on your voyage of discovery - ladies' only.

I haven't joined the community (yet) but I have started filling in what I want to achieve, part of week 1's exercises. Of the things I have listed down today here are some of them:

More discipline spending time with God
Reaching out to neighbours
Being kinder to people I don't know
Greater patience in my working life
A hope for marriage and children
Greater intimacy with my Father

I have found it quite helpful to write this down as it gives me direction and something to strive for. I may not know the shape of God's plans for me but I can try and grow in my knowledge of Him and work toward positive goals that I can be proud of.

Where do you hope to be in a year's time?








Comments

Popular Posts