I need a passport miracle

Well a little one at least, was how I prayed when I couldn't find my passport - something I deperately needed so that I could provide ID to my Church prior to the new year so I could start helping in a more official capacity in a group there.

I was actually baffled, I had tried everywhere completely uprooting my front bedroom opening up all my drop files, scouring the filing cabinet, checking my computer desk drawer, in between books and I just couldn't understand where it had gone. I had been up most of the night looking until I was too tired to stay awake anymore. I had continued teh search this morning but to no avail.

" I need a miracle here" I prayed "I need to have my ID for church" and I randomly opened a folder of converyancing and service charges paperwork not expecting to find it and there it was.


It was more the immediacy of finding at a second after praying that made me believe that I had had some assistance and the fact the fact that I needed it was of importance to Him and where I would be serving Him.


Comments

Popular Posts