How God Sees Beauty

I had in an image in my heart recently about what God sees as beautiful.

It is easy to compare to others - to wish you were this, had this, looked like this because then you would look different and more appealing. I do this a bit ! But then some time recently when I was thinking about it God showed me His interpretation of beauty.

From within me and through my face, my head and therefore my being, light shone like rays through to beyond, and the light from within me, made me more beautiful than any of my physical shell could have any influence on. It is the light of our Lord that shines through us, through our imperfections and sins and everything that we are that makes us perfectly beautiful. And, through this, He sees us beautiful.

It was a very brief image and revelation - but it stirred within me a knowing that this was how it was.

I do hope this is of help to someone reading.

God Bless.

Comments

  1. Yes, and the previous post too.
    And I'm sure to very many other people too.
    God bless you,
    Christian reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I am so glad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

    beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts