The Invisible Fortress

The baptism was very emotional for me. I talked about my life, because I wanted people to know that God is there, immediate, present, THERE- the experiences I had were real, emotional and raw. I had a polished testimonial, I kept to it, a bit, but what God delivered through me was stronger because it was my real passion, love for God, and a message that He picks up people who are desperate and can do ANYTHING with them, and help them walk unshackled and free.
Afterwards, that night, I didn't sleep so good, but I felt protected. It was like I had this invisible fortress of protection around me. I had told God I had chosen baptism because I wanted complete 'belts and braces' approach, giving everything to Him with no way anything could pull me back to my past.

In return that night He built a full belts and braces fortress around me. Quite something really when you feel that level of protection. God commits to you when you commit to Him.

Love You Daddy
x

Comments

  1. Lovely post, Louise. Do email if you'd like to do coffee again,
    God bless and congratulations!!
    Love,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts