Back From South Africa! The Removal of a Post Journey Lurgy..

I am back from my South African trip.

See the MAI site also for more.

I had an amazing time, I worked in a local church creche on the outskirts of Durban, exhausting but lots of fun. So much to say suffice to conclude that 13 people living, breathing, working and sightseeing together got on remarkably well and I suspect that God had a great deal wot do with the overall bonding and cohesion of the group. I will write more but just a little on something little that happened post journey.

I was feeling tired on return and had a cold. A horrible one. You know the sort where you are sneezing a lot and your nose wants to explode. That was me. I was tired and didn't want to know.  And then I reacted to a friends text impatiently and thoughtlessly which was just not like me.  I just had no resources left, nothing, I was exasperated with a situation and all my patience was sapped.

...And so I thought about it and I apologised half heartedly and then I apologised more and prayed. My friend prayed. Suddenly I felt better. I had been on maximum cold and flu tablets, and they were not really making a dent in my cold symptoms. And then, I was kind of feeling ok. Hmmmm. Couldn't quite fathom it and I went to bed and slept....

The next day I woke up with my cold pretty much completely gone. I had gone from being on maximum dosage tablets that weren't making a difference one day, to basically nothing overnight.

I said to my friend, did you pray because I feel much better.

She said "Yes"

Thankyou  Jesus xx


Comments

Popular Posts