Feeling A Shift After Prayer

I spent Christmas Day at my parents this year, like I did last year. I left feeling quite emotional, partly because there is a certain sadness in time passing, and it does pass, but wanting to stay, and also understanding that Heaven's intervention is needed to bring my whole family home before God ( but this I mean extended family - uncle, aunt, cousin ..). Short to say there's people around me I would dearly love to experience God's love as it really is, as I experienced it when God told me He loved me.

On the way home I cried to God in His throneroom that He would lift any darkness on my family and bring my family home and together. I asked for no expense on heaven to be spared in this. Immediately afterwards I felt a lightening  - almost like a darkness or mist had been cleared away from around and that I had Heaven's focus on it. It is very hard to describe the feeling - but  it's a feeling that you know that God was waiting for your timely prayer so that He could answer it. You come away with a strange confidence that you know it will be answered even if the earthly circumstances don't immediately point to it being answered.




Comments

Popular Posts