Fear Not For I Am With You ( Isaiah 41:10)

This is a quick post today. Today I caught the train to Reading for a meeting with a careers support advisor.

I went feeling overwhelmed - I am volunteering for quite a lot at the moment, I am also looking into   possible placesto take people for an afternoon out with a friend from my house group, and I feel like I am nowhere nearer getting a new job ( I am currently looking for work :) )

So I found myself sitting on a seat which when I looked closer appeared to have a piece of scripture on it. I could not see anything on any of the other seats. The piece of scripture came from Isaiah 41:10:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (NIV) - Jesus loves you!

I do not know whether this was the intent of God, but I do know that the piece of scripture strengthened me, and gave me optimism that inspite of it all, God is with me.


Comments

Popular Posts