Redeemed, precious and sent into this world

Before we meet our parents, Jesus knows us. He loves us as we are forming, the promise of that love that flows so freely through us so that it can pass to others is there. At least that is how I see it.

I had a second prayer session to conclude an appointment at The Well.

A lady praying for me had seen an image on pinterest of Jesus guiding a sugeon's hands during an operation the day before. As I was born from a caesarian it struck her very vividly as an image while we were talking after prayer and scripture. And that presence of Jesus there throughout. Well the image keeps coming back to me as a reminder that He is there through all.

 

Redeemed, precious and sent into this world. God's love of you, His plans for you are there before you are born. And so there is nothing to fear, you are loved and wanted and sent into this world to do His will.

The scripture I was given with a painted picture a few days later was this:

Isaiah 61:3

" ...to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise ..."

I had wanted beauty for ashes for a while, I wanted to move on, take hold of my future and leave all the rubbish behind. This is what Jesus wants for you too, but as Joyce Meyer says you have to be willing to give Him your ashes.




Comments

Popular Posts