How Our Curate Avoided A Really Bad Accident

The curate at my church in Abingdon is a really humble guy and  has started telling us about his wonderful experiences when God has intervened in his life.  He knows He's about when he feels this heavy pressure on his chest... One night he had this dream that he was driving in his car, and the car in front stopped suddenly. He decided in a split second to swerve to avoid the car in front, and ended up in the path of a lorry. He woke up to find a heavy hand pressing down on him.

2/3 days later the same very scene started playing out, the car in front stopped and he nearly swerved to avoid it, remembered his dream, and avoided a lorry coming past in the other lane..

Comments

  1. Hi Louise :) Helen here. Just been ctaching up with your story - bits of which I have got the drift of on Facebook. It's lush to find someone talking in a straightforward way about how much difference it makes to have this utter conviction and felt presence of God's love. It's my absolute bottom line that has seen me through so far and will take me forward, I'm sure. Nothing can separate us from his love. I get more convinced of that as time goes by. Lovely to hear your journey. I'm going to the evening service ta my church today because I was out partying last night :) I'll say a prayer for you and your journey. Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling - I have come realise once you are prepared to accept "whose you are" not to be confused with "who you are" ( a great phrase from a person I know far wiser than me) everything falls into place and feels right and secure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts