Gardens In The Making

I'm just following up on my garden post, the reason being, I feel really excited about how my garden will take shape next year... I know the nursery I am going to use, I drove there today so I knew where it was, and I started to clear away branches that I had pruned down - little things, tidying up, ready for a new year of work, great work that will result eventually in my own little piece of paradise in my back garden....

... And yet I still love my garden as it is, I love it because of the raw beauty that shines through the rough, I love it because of what I know it will become... I have my garden plan, it is a glimpse of my garden's potential, like I am afforded a unique view of how amazing it will become if I put the work into it...

As I have been reflecting on this, it strikes me, that this might be a small inkling of how God feels about us and our development and what He knows needs doing to make us more like Christ... He feels excited, because He knows what needs to be done, He sees the potential, He knows it will be a LOT of work but He can see the end result....

Daddy, thankyou that You love me for me and that you can see what I can become....

I love you

Louise x

Comments

  1. Your own little piece of paradise!! Oh what joy you are going to have in planting your garden. Grow in God through time in Scripture etc. while you are single. It won't be forever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Anita I have really appreciated your support and comments, your generosity and encouragement x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts