When two of you on earth agree about something...

... It appears, that in my limited experience to date, God makes miracles happen... He really does!

Someone I knew first drew me to this passage Matthew 18:19 which I am going to write down from my pink cherry blossom'ed Bible:

"And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven..."

I caught up with someone recently, someone I felt I should apologise to. I was really apprehensive about it but I prayed, I asked two friends to pray, and I even asked the person concerned to pray. I wanted to behave in a way that did God honour. I wanted the slate to be wiped clean.

We met up, and it ended up being a lovely, funny endearing conversation, about a good many things and I walked away feeling really good, so very very good I barely slept that night and ended up praying to God about many things. I felt the things that were holding me back from moving on from this specific situation lose their grip on me...

I just felt great! I felt great where before I felt worry.... In short I felt released....

Father thankyou for the most beautiful blessing. Every day you show me how much you care.
xx

Comments

Popular Posts