Writing the new chapter of your life with Jesus

Whilst receiving prayer at The Well I was given another image which I hope may be of help to you.

The image was of a book, and the new chapter was blank. I was told Jesus wanted to write this next chapter with you and that the past, previous chapters were closed, forgotten about.

Whatever I had done in my past, struggled with in past was a closed chapter. I had been forgiven and life going forward would be about letting Jesus in and letting Him write the next chapter with me. The next chapter was unwritten but to be written with Jesus.

It is a comfort that He is with you, helping you to write that next chapter. The past is the past - but God is with you and He is bigger than everything. When we repent of our past He forgives and forgets our sins.

In Isaiah 43:25 He talks of not remembering our sins and so it is a case of getting ourselves in agreement with that so we can start to write the next chapter with Jesus.


Comments

Popular Posts