"I've Missed You Louise"

I felt God say this to me, after a week or two of not going to Church. I don't quite know why it was, my job was causing to me to travel, I was tired, I had as always bitten off more than I could chew, my car wouldn't start, I had a cold, it made me feel slightly grumpy. I could have gone to Church  - it just would have required more effort than usual. Even at the time I was saying "God, I don't know what to say, I just feel really grumpy and I haven't got it in me to go to Church, it's cold and dark, I'm so sorry to be a disappointment..."

Church fills you spiritually and it is important to go.

These rituals, whether breaking bread at home or going to Church, seek to reinforce that bond you have with our wonderful Father. They help to show that you are committed to seeking His presence and in return He gifts you, with the certainty of Himself and His relationship with you. He cleanses you of your transgressions, and helps you to better reflect His Glory in the week ahead.

"I've missed you Louise..." I felt God say to me, as I was on my to Church...
"I've missed you too Daddy.." I replied from my heart...

"My Own... " Daddy replied... back to the very core of my heart...

Comments

Popular Posts