Vision of The Floodgates Opening

With the exception of last night, I have been waking up at odd times, remembering conversations, time I held dear with my friend.

In the last 3/4 days, I have felt a very personal message come my way, that sounds more like it came from her than me, and I also received an image of the floodgates being opened and an outpouring of waters.

A really big outpouring of water, almost a welling up of water that had nowhere to escape and was now being allowed to. I have never had an image before.

I hope to offer it to those for whom it may have meaning.

My darling doll, inspite of my belief that you are deeply loved and held secure in the most bestest of places - I miss you so much and wish we could still hang out.

All my love in all the world,

Louise xx

Comments

  1. Thanks Louise. Your image has great meaning to be as it's something I constantly pray for.
    Joanna is happy, Louise. Fix your eyes on Jesus, dance with him, and be happy with him. It's what she would have told you too, I think.
    Blessings
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita. Things are getting easier now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts