"Your Gift Is Money"

So I felt God say to me recently. And so, although I am far from being an accountant, I find myself in a position to give, which is a lovely feeling.

One of the last things my recently 'passed-away' friend said to me was, "God is no-one's Debtor"... And it was a good thing to hear in these times of financial uncertainty where you could be inclined to stockpile, fearing your own job uncertinaty... And so, I still give, within the boundaries of common sense. I don't ever want to get into debt again, but I have a roof over my head, central heating, food in my belly and I am rich as far as I am concerned...

I support this Christian based charity in Uganda that works with people with HIV and AIDS. The lady that promotes it on a marvellous site called Betterplace says that in these times of uncertainty we could lose our jobs, but the poor could lose their lives...

How right she is...

So while I have the money coming in Father, please help use the funds that I am gifted wisely to help those with less than me. I understand should I ever not be in that fortunate position in future, I will be ok because you are, my God.

Love
Louise x

Comments

  1. Indeed. It is my gift too. May I catch the vision from you, Louise, and use it wisely.

    I hope you are doing well in all respects, and have found a good Christian community.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts