Little Opportunities To Repent In Your Physical Life

On my new and tottering journey following God who now leads me along a path He laid out before I was created, I am receiving little revelations, sometimes in part visual reminders of how past words and actions of mine have either affected others or not followed the moral code of bible. Whilst I thought little of them at the time, they are nevertheless, words and deeds highlighted in a different way and where clearly I have done wrong.

They are blessings. They enable me to understand and ask God for forgiveness, and offer me the opportunity to talk to those people in my life, such as my mother and father, about these things and show them how much I really value and love them.

Revelations of ones' past wrongdoings, are little gifts, and offer opportunities to repent, to grow and reconcile in this physical life.

"Dear Father, thankyou for allowing me these gifts so that I can grow... I love You... Louise xx"

Comments

Popular Posts