The Little Ways God Chases After You...

Having finished Alpha at my local Church, we were offered a follow on course by our local curate on Wednesdays... I was in two minds about it, I had been thinking that tomorrow I wanted to get stuck into decorating (ongoing thing at my house) and wasn't sure whether I had time... so maybe I wouldn't go... yeah maybe another time...

Anyway having watched an online sermon about how God gets on your case and keeps on it and it's like "I can't escape Him, He's everywhere"...

I went off to make a cup of tea thinking, I'm not sure God wants to really get on my case, I'm probably one of those people that will stay where they are with things... Almost immediately afterwards our locale church curate was on the phone to me looking for confirmation that I would be at the follow up course that I was thinking of bunking off on...

God gets everywhere... when He wants your attention He doesn't let up...

Comments

  1. Yay, Louise. Good for you. It should be great!!
    My meeting was most peaceable. Thanks for prayers.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts