The Care God Shows Through Good Samaritans...

God supports and protects me everyday, but recently He showed me what a wonderfully caring Father He was, when my car was on the verge of a meltdown.

I had had a warning light come up on my care for the airbag  for a little while but nothing that looked really serious and althought I knew I should get it checked over I kept on putting it off...

So I was driving into work one day, and a stop wanring light came on just as I was coming close to a service station, so I thought ok I had better stop. So I did and I took out the oil from the boot of my car because I thought maybe that would be the problem.

It's a good thing I didn't because the engine was practically steaming hot and I would have probably burnt myself, I also would have probably tried to drive off again but a man who was closer to leaving stopped me by calling over to me ( it was that time of day when people have jobs to go to and he needed to be somewhere else) because he had noticed water streaming out of the bottom of my car, and he came over to help, opened up my bonnet lid, and starting to check the car over.

Unable to find water he tried to find somewhere he could get some , then got a water bottle from his car and came over and tried to fill the water tank and after a couple of attempts advised me to call someone out. So I did, and ended up with someone who was rather paternal and told me me to stay on the pavement  and told me off for not answering my phone when he was on his way trying to contact me...! I didn't mind it was because he was showing concern!

Basically my cam belt and water pump had completely failed on me and it seemed I had been lucky to catch it could have been a lot worse damage.

And so I got towed safely home...

Thankyou Father for the care You show me daily. ThankYou for the good samaritan who came over to help me even thought he needed to be somewhere else.

Comments

Popular Posts