Communion with God...

I am trying to resurrect a little ritual that I used to go through with God, a quiet time, a daily opportunity for me to confirm my commitment to God, not to go back to my old ways and to stay rooted and grounded in Him... It involves buying a loaf of bread and red grape juice and I break the bread with Him and drink the red grape juice and tell Father that this represents my commitment to Him.

Hopefully this also results in some good and fruitful prayer as I commune with Father, and especially as I have important stuff to pray about right now, notably the onward spiritual journey of a friend who is about to spend a week seeking Him further and the commitment to my friend's brother and his girlfriend, and to do so at the same time as my friend because the Bible tells us that if two of you agree and pray about something it will be done for you. I believe that because we are God's sons and daughters, that if we ask for the right things, He is capable of making miracles happen... And this is a miracle ( saving the people you care about) that is priceless...





Comments

Popular Posts