The more you hang out with God, the more your behaviour changes

Today I did two things which I felt prompted to bless someone with but I felt a little uncomfortable with. I had had revelation that my neighbour's mother who stays with him from time to time, was lonely. She would often come out when I was out and want to talk to me, and she would look into my garden a lot. It was to the point where I felt a little uncomfortable, as I am quite a private person and guard my personal space, but God has been working in me to release some of those boundaries which are in effect a self defence mechanism. After prayer today, I went into my garden, and offered her a piece of leftover trellis and to drive her to  a garden centre so she could look at bird baths this Sunday. It felt quite easy to do, I felt calm about it, whereas the thought of it before might have stressed me out.

And, it was nice to talk to both mother and son, his arm around her because he appreciated her and to spend time with them both...

It felt like although prayer was important today, what was even more important to God, was how I showed kindess to others - faith in action... and it felt like because I had hung out with God it had helped me act in a way that was closer to what he expected of me...

Hang out with God, and He will make actions of kindness and the blessing of others so much easier...

Comments

Popular Posts